Hitler Youth Knife Dagger — RZM M7/13 Arthur Schuttlhofer

SOLD!

A very nice early RZM dagger here from Arthur Schuttelhofer (RZM 7/13). This one is nice all around! The grip plates are free of cracks and only minimal use wear (hardly worth noting). There is some plate loss on the hilt, which is typical with these.

Out of stock

A very nice early RZM dagger here from Arthur Schuttelhofer (RZM 7/13). This one is nice all around! The grip plates are free of cracks and only minimal use wear (hardly worth noting). There is some plate loss on the hilt, which is typical with these. The plating was applied in such a thin layer that it literally rubbed away over time and use. There is more loss on the reverse than the obverse, but overall only about 20% has been rubbed away. The grip emblem is well seated (swivels as expected), and all enamel is 100%.

The blade is also very nice considering many Hitler Youth knives you encounter have heavy use wear, have been over sharpened, or are just otherwise riddled with moisture damage. Not this one! In fact, after the photos were taken we were able to rub away much of the darker runner marks. About 30% of the RZM mark (RZM 7/13) has worn away, but it is still legible. The original leather buffer pad is also present on this one.

The scabbard is 95% in terms of black paint coverage, with the remaining 5% worn away only at the tip, with a few tiny spots here and there. There is also a hand etched “SS” near the throat rivet on the front side of the scabbard (see photos). It’s anyone’s guess by whom, or when this was applied. The leather strap is in tact and complete with securing strap with snap. The leather itself is supple, with only an area or two of wear from repeated use, but nothing unusual.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hitler Youth Knife Dagger — RZM M7/13 Arthur Schuttlhofer”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.

Shopping cart

close